1. Institutional game playing for options expiration week and anything is possible. The Fed’s intervention is the primary market mover. Lots of liquidity being injected into the market. The negative is that when it gets taken away, the party is over.
2. The second most hated bull market in history. Even with all the new market entrants, the doom and gloomers are still getting their two cents in. The RobinHooders are going to get slain. It never fails. Just look at Gallactic Space. The Millennial’s are getting robbed by Wall Street.
3. Top 20 list of Robinhood stocks includes Hertz Rent-a-Car in bankruptcy. Does social media really help investors? Nick goes back to always looking at the charts and ignoring the noise.
4. Passive investing is dead and not coming back anytime soon. The volatile environment will cause huge losses to those who don’t get it. If you don’t learn to read the charts.
5. Second wave of Covid 19 and options expiration, is there a connection? Nick thinks so. On June 11th the S&P500 SPYDR’s had high volume so caution is called for. Lots of froth in the market with micro-cap biotechs and Robinhood. It’s been going on since the beginning of time. Look at fractional stock sales and we’re in the derivative. No more stock splits because they don’t want small speculators get into their shares. Small investors equal big opportunity for sharks.